Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goat Does
Meet AppleJo Farms Does
- Each of our does have been chosen for specific qualities. We have spared no small expense and efforts at bringing them to join our herd.
- Qualities in our bred does: Excellent milk volume; healthy; superb genetics; colors that pop; and social temperment.
- Our kids are Dam raised. We want our kids to be able to bond with their human owners thus, human play time is scheduled each day. Nigerians are not naturally social with humans thus human socialization efforts must begin at birth. Rarely does human bonding develop with adult Nigerians no matter what efforts are taken. Thus our kids receive extra attention and extra efforts to establish this special bond with humans.
- All our does are ADGA registered except one (Glenda the Circus Goat). This provides a broad price range for new owners looking for Registered kids or unregistered Pet kids.
- Our does are monitered daily to make certain their individual needs are being met. They receive herbal nutrients and non herbal medications and appropriate vaccinations as needed. A proactive worming program is adhered to as well.
- Our attentiveness to each individual herd member has blessed us with a continued healthy herd. Our kids are robust and healthy!
There are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.