- ABOUT KONA:
- ADGA Registration #D1718990
- AGS Registration #D-78227
- Sex: Doe
- DOB: 3-23-2015
- DNA completed https://adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=D001718990
- Color: Black, Random White Markings
- Sire: Dill's GA Headliner *B *S 37115M (Breeder: Ellen Dorsey)
- Sire's Sire: SG Dill's BF Genuine Article D1514522 ++*B AR2014 ST2014 LA2011
- Sire's Dam: GCH AGS Dill's FH Doo Wop D1464018 1*M AR2010 ST2015 LA2013,2012,2011
- Dam: Prairie Hills Farm Buttercup 37123F (Breeder: Elizabeth McManus)
SG Little Hoofprints Kona named #1 Nigerian on the 2021 Top Ten list and she just appeared for the 11th time on the elite doe list in the 99th percentile.
#1 Doe Breed Leader ADGA SG LITTLE HOOFPRINTS KONA
2021 PERFORMANCE BREEDLEADERS:
#1 in MILK PRODUCTION + #1 in PROTEIN PRODUCTION
Little Hoofprints Kona, was awarded a 2019 ANDDA Gold Juju award for milk production and components.
AGS 2017 PRODUCTION AWARDS:
- Ranked #3 in Top Ten Nigerian Dwarf AR Milk Production Awards 2017 for Milk
- Ranked #6 in Top Ten Nigerian Dwarf AR Milk Production Awards 2017 for Protein
- Kona awarded Superior Genetics SG: 11-27-2017
- Kona awarded Milker Gen. Ancestry: *M 10-30-2017
- Kona awarded Milker (AR) Protein: *M (AR) 10-30-2017
- Kona awarded Milker (AR) Butterfat: *M(AR) 10-30-2017
- Kona awarded Milker (AR) Milk: *M(AR) 10-30-2017
AppleJo Farms is beyond thrilled to be the new owner of a Pat Christopher doe who has made the top 10 list and Elite Doe list 11 times!
SG LITTLE HOOFPRINTS KONA:
#1 Breed Leader In the Nation for 2021 with 2130 lbs in milk production and #1 in Protein Production.
Yes, I'm talking about SG LITTLE HOOFPRINTS KONA PD1718990
I want to clear something up about our beloved Kona.
Kona was attacked by a dog last year and it destroyed her amazing udder.
Kona holds the 2021 last listed top Ten record of the ADGA 2021 PERFORMANCE BREEDLEADERS. Kona is #1 in Milk Production and Protein Production= 2130 lbs produced in 1 year.
Kona made the ADGA 2020 Performance Breedleaders list also
AppleJo Farms is beyond blessed to own Kona now and looking forward to her kids!
Kona suffered this severe dog attack injury resulting in her udder being ruined in appearance. Still, it is my hope that she can give AppleJo Farms a litter or two of top milkers and/or bucks which will produce top milkers for others in the homestead community and 4H group members.
Kona is bred to Winston and expected to kid mid March 2024
Winston is a *B – Star Buck awarded from parent production information ADGA
Winston is a *B buck. What is a *B buck?
"A buck is awarded his *B designation only when a sufficient number of a goat’s progeny have earned their milking stars, then that goat also earns its milking stars. For bucks, this is the *B (ADGA) designation.
There are many details associated with earning the milking designations; however, stars and pluses in the pedigree are a good indicator that the goat has great genetic potential for milk production."-ADGA
NOTE: All of Kona's buckling Reservations are now full for this upcoming 2024 kidding. Because there is a possibility that she may kid with more than 2 bucklings, please complete a FREE Wishlist entry to be notified if this does occur.