External Parasite & Anti-Itch/Wound Treatment Kit with a Boost
Treats approximately 3-5 adult goats.
Order Now: Introductory Sale Price!
External Parasites are especially actively feeding on skin, hair and blood during cool weather periods. The key to success is prevention or early treatment. Many give all of their goats a prevention treatment at this time. If you already are seeing hair loss, flaky skin, itching or rubbing areas raw, a highly effective 1-2-3 punch is needed.
- AppleJo Farms is offering a New Parasite & Anti-Itch/Wound Treatment Kit with a Nutrient Boost to build their blood and entire body up.
Why? What could be better? This Kit is designed to give you everything needed to treat this goat health threat without having to spend hundreds of dollars buying all of the name brand full size products at once. Not everyone has a large dairy goat operation thus larger amounts of these items is not needed. These are products which took much research & trial for effectiveness to choose for use at my farm. They work! Handy zip shut bag containing all items can be taken to barn for use and remaining items tucked in your Barn Refrigerator or on shelf out of sunlight.
- This external parasite treatment Kit comes in 2 sizes. One Kit for those with a few goats and One Kit for those with several goats.
- The farm animal products in the kit have been recommended to me by a Vet and I have much more success using these than the previous series of Ivermectin shots on the backbone for 3 weeks plus with these there are no injections given.
- The Eprinex, Nu-Stock and Red Cell are not substituted with generic knock offs in these kits. You get the most effective genuine products as stated.
This Listing is for the Smaller Kit & Contains the Following Items & will Treat Approximately 3-5 adult goats depending upon their weight:
- 15 ml EPRINEX® (Eprinomectin) Pour On for External Parasites (mites, lice, etc.) Apply with syringe included. No milk or meat withdrawal period. Dosage instructions will be included: approximate dosage is 1 ml per 22 lbs of body weight. Apply full dosage or it will not be effective & you've wasted your money.
- 2 Syringes included to Apply EPRINEX® to Backbone
- Disposable Gloves to wear during application
- Nu-Stock Wound & Anti-Itch Cream good for all farm animals
- 2 wooden stir paddles for Nu-Stock cream
- 15 ml Red Cell oral Nutrients because often these parasites cause anemia in your goats which can lead to serious health issues, even death.
- 2 Syringes to give Red Cell Nutrients orally
- Detailed Instructions on how to give treatment and the dosage
About Nu-Stock: Pierce's All-Purpose Nu-Stock Ointment
Nu-Stock is an effective topical treatment that provides fast relief for most animal skin, hair, and fur conditions. It contains special mixed oils, sulphur, and natural resins... No Steroids. Ingredients: Sulfur 73%, Pine oil 2%, Mineral oil 25%
Nu-Stock is non-toxic and can be used on all animals - even cats. Use nustock for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, goats and other livestock.
USES OF NU-STOCK:
- sores caused by itching
- red mange on dogs
- wounds and cuts
- screw worm
- ear mites (apply inside the ears)
- hot spots
- eliminates certain growths
- most skin disorders
- relieves itching quickly
- promotes faster hair growth
- Shake well or stir well before using.
- Cleanse area to be treated with soap & water, let dry.
- Try a small amount to see how the animal reacts.
- Apply to all affected areas.
- Repeat every 3 days until desired results.
- Do not wash off until reapplication is needed.
- May be thinned with Baby Oil if necessary to retain lotion-like consistency.
IMPORTANT: Do not use Nu-Stock on dogs under 12 weeks of age. Consult vet before using on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals.
About Red Cell:
Red Cell® Supplement
Blood building supplement increases energy and stamina. Rich source of iron, vitamins and trace minerals. Yucca flavored. Homogenized for maximum consistency. Give 1-2 oz daily with feed or orally.
RED CELL KEY POINTS: mineral liquid boost
- Contains 300 mg. of chelated iron per ounce
- Potent, reliable and homogenized for maximum consistency
- Yucca flavoring for added palatability
This Product Should Not Be Fed To Copper Sensitive Animals Such As Sheep.
It is used off-label for goats as many nutrients and drugs are.
What exactly is “Red Cell Iron and Mineral supplement”?
As the name suggests, Red Cell Iron and Mineral Supplement is a balanced nutritional foundation that supplies all needed vitamins and minerals to boost the animal’s condition. It supplies 300 mg iron per ounce, which readily starts fulfilling the needs and bringing improvement in the animal’s condition.
It is not just made to supply the nutrients, it assists in improving health, supporting normal blood cell health, transporting oxygen, maintaining energy, metabolism, immune, and cardiovascular system.
Red Cell boosts the condition by supplying the nutrients; mainly iron that supplies oxygen to different parts of the body.
Dosage: It can only be given to goats on the vet’s recommendation and the correct dosage amount for goats can only be determined by the vet as well. The vet examines the goat’s condition and suggests the dosage amount accordingly. If you are established with a Vet, ask what he/she recommends for dosage. (For my herd, if the weight of the goat calls for 4 ml Eprinex, I give 4 ml Red Cell, etc.) I only give a second dose the next day if the goat is severely anemic.
Like all medications, too little is ineffective, too much can be deadly.
DIRECTIONS TO STORE
The Red Cell Iron and Mineral Supplement is needed to be stored the similar way as other medicated supplements, in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach.
Note: Your Red Cell comes to you in an easy to use vial with screw lid & syringes